We recruit currently looking for technicians to join our team.
Here you will find our current job openings. All applications must include a CV and a cover letter to be sent to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within three weeks, please consider that we have not been able to give a favorable response to your application.
Multi-skilled technician/Do-it-yourselfer (m/f)
We are actively looking for a Polyvalent Technician/Do-it-yourselfer (m/f). As a professional or DIY enthusiast, you will be required to go to our customers' homes to perform small DIY services.
As a DIY expert, you have the following skills:
- A first experience on the same type of position or in handling.
- You are manual, resourceful and flexible.
- You are very comfortable with DIY tools (screwdriver, drill, saw, ....)
- You are punctual, a good listener and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are able to work alone or in a team and on site.
- You have good customer relations.
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You speak French and any other language will be considered an asset.
As a multi-skilled technician your primary duties will be:
- Report to the customer's home to perform miscellaneous repairs and do-it-yourself.
- Painting, assembly of furniture, small electricity (change of switches...), small plumbing (change of faucet, joint...), installation and/or removal of wallpaper, repair or change of blinds, hanging of pictures...
- Carpentry work: assembly of furniture.
Without being an expert in each discipline, you must be motivated, versatile and a good handyman!
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org